The provision of any personal data is always voluntary. You have the right to update or completely delete your personal data at any time.
1. Personal data administrator of katami-containers.eu
The personal data administrator of the katami-containers.eu website (hereinafter the Administrator) is:
Firma Handlowo-Usługowa KATAMI Katarzyna Mizera (Trade and Service Company)
ul. Foluszowa 108G
65-751 Zielona Góra
Tax ID (NIP) / 9291690409
Enterprise ID (REGON) / 362710280
Activity registered with CEIDG.
Cookie files (cookies) constitute IT data, especially text files, stored on the end device of the user of katami-containers.eu:
- enabling the use of services available on the website (e.g. authentication);
- allowing for collection of data on the manner of use of the website;
- allowing for remembering the user’s selected settings and personalise the user interface;
- providing the user with commercial content matching their interests.
In particular, on katami-containers.eu website, you can find cookies of the following services:
- Google Analytics, Google Adwords
The user always can delete cookies and/or to block their storage. Every web browser offers such settings.
3. Collected data
The website stores the following information for statistical purposes:
- device type
- operating system
- browser type
- screen resolution
- IP address
The data are used to optimise the website.
4. Data we process
We only process the data you provide to us. To use our services, we require you to provide us with your email address, first and last name and phone number. The processing of such data is necessary in order for us to contact you regarding the enquiry sent to us.
The provision of such data is voluntary and will help us personalise the offer addressed to you as well as to make contact possible.
5. Disclosure of personal data
7. Contact details
The data controller can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as at the physical address listed above.
8. Safety of personal data
We follow strict security procedures for the storage and disclosure of your personal data, which also aim to protect your data from accidental loss, destruction or damage. The data provided to us is protected by SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology.
- you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please write to us,
you have the right to request access to your personal data,
- you have the right to rectify your personal data or even delete it.
If you have any concerns, questions or would like to find out even more, please contact us.